2 servings • 30 minutes
- 300 grams Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder (divided)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 Kiwi (peeled and chopped)
- 1 Avocado (chopped)
- ¼ Red Onion
- ½ Lime (large, juiced)
- 3 tbsp Cilantro (coriander, chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and drizzle with 1/2 of the oil and season with 1/2 of the garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Let the chicken rest for five to 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl combine the kiwi, avocado, and red onion. Add the lime juice, coriander, and the remaining oil and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper and add more lime juice to taste if needed.
- To serve, divide the chicken between plates and top with the kiwi avocado salsa. Enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate the chicken in an airtight container for up to three days and the salsa up to one day.
More flavour: Add fresh garlic, jalapeno, or ground cumin to the salsa. Season the chicken with other dried herbs and spices.
Make it a meal: Serve with quinoa, rice, cauliflower rice, salad or steam vegetables.