8 servings • 20 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups Coriander (stems removed)
- 1 1/4 cups Parsley (stems removed)
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt (or to taste)
- 800 grams Sirloin or Porterhouse Steak (cut into 1- inch pieces)
- 3 cups Red Onion (chopped)
- 8 Barbecue Skewers
- In a food processor, combine the coriander, parsley, garlic, apple cider vinegar, oil, and salt until your desired consistency is reached. Add more oil or water, if needed.
- Pierce the steak and red onion onto the barbecue skewers. Season with salt.
- Grill over medium-high heat, rotating occasionally for about eight to nine minutes or your desired doneness is reached.
- Scoop the chimichurri sauce over top and enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving Size: One serving equals approximately one skewer.
Serving suggestions: Serve with baked potato, brown rice, quinoa, or pita. Add a side of grilled corn on the cob, salad or grilled vegetables.
Skewers: If using wooden skewers, be sure to soak in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling so the skewers don't burn.