4 servings • 30 minutes
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Oregano (dried)
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 450 grams Chicken Breast (diced into cubes)
- 1 Zucchini (large)
- 1 Yellow Capsicum
- 1/2 cup Red Onion
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 Barbecue Skewers
- Combine the lemon juice, red wine vinegar, oregano and 1/2 of the olive oil in a mixing bowl. Add in the cubed chicken breast and mix well. Place in the fridge and let marinate while you prep the vegetables.
- Dice the zucchini, capsicum, and red onion into large chunks. Toss in a mixing bowl with the remaining olive oil.
- Slide the marinated cubed chicken, zucchini, yellow capsicum, red onion and cherry tomatoes onto the skewers.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Grill the kebabs for 8 to 10 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the kebabs from the grill and divide onto plates. Enjoy!
Leftovers: Store covered in an airtight container in the fridge up to three days.
Serving Size: One serving is equal to approximately two kebabs.
Serve With: Salad, roasted vegetables, rice, quinoa, grilled potatoes and/or tzatziki sauce.
Meat-free: Omit the chicken and use marinated tofu or haloumi cubes instead.
Wooden skewers: If grilling with wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water before using to avoid them catching fire on the grill.