4 servings • 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsps Tandoori Paste
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
- 340 grams Paneer Cheese (cubed)
- 1 Orange capsicum (medium, chopped)
- 4 Barbecue Skewers
- Preheat the grill to medium-low heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, tandoori paste, oil, and salt. Add the paneer and toss until well coated.
- Thread the paneer and capsicum evenly onto the skewers.
- Cook the skewers for four to five minutes per side, until browned. Enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
More Flavour: Let the paneer marinate in the yogurt sauce for two hours before grilling.
Serve it with: Serve over rice, with naan, grilled veggies, and/or a side salad.