2 servings • 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsps Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce (or tamari)
- 1 tbsp Water
- 4 cups Coleslaw Salad Mix
- 1/4 Cucumber (medium, diced)
- 1/2 Red Capsicum (medium, diced)
- 3 stalks Spring Onion (sliced)
- 340 grams Chicken Breast, Cooked (diced)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, vinegar, oil, soy sauce, and water.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until everything is coated in the dressing. Divide into bowls and enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
Peanut-Free: Use almond butter instead of peanut butter.
More Flavour: Top with crushed peanuts, sesame seeds, and/or fresh coriander.
Make it Vegan: Use tofu or chickpeas instead of chicken.