4 servings • 35 minutes
- 1 cup Brown Rice (uncooked)
- 1 1/2 tbsps Sesame Oil
- 450 grams Tofu (extra firm, drained and diced)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste, divided)
- 2 cups Broccoli (chopped)
- 1 cup Purple Cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 Carrot (medium, diced)
- 4 Egg (large, whisked)
- 3 tbsps Soy Sauce
- 3 stalks Spring Onion (sliced)
- Cook the brown rice according to package directions.
- Heat half the sesame oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Cook the tofu for about five minutes or until browned, frequently tossing. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a bowl.
- In the same pan, heat the remaining sesame oil over medium heat. Cook the broccoli, purple cabbage, and carrots until fork-tender, about five to seven minutes.
- Slide the veggies to the side of the pan and add the eggs. Gently push the eggs back and forth with your spatula until scrambled and cooked through.
- Add the rice over top of the eggs and break it up with your spatula. Add the tofu and soy sauce. Gently stir until everything is well combined. Divide into bowls, garnish with spring onions and enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
Serving Size: One serving equals approximately two cups.
Additional Toppings: Add corn, mushrooms, or peas.