2 servings • 10 minutes
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsps Mint Leaves (torn)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat slightly and add the eggs. Cook for seven minutes for a soft boiled egg. Once the eggs are done, add them to a bowl of ice water. Once cooled, peel the shell.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt and garlic. Divide onto plates evenly.
- In a small skillet, over low medium-low heat, pour in the oil and chili flakes and heat until just warmed.
- Slice the eggs open down the middle and divide onto plates on top of the yogurt. Drizzle the oil mixture over top and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with mint. Enjoy!
Leftovers: This is best enjoyed at room temperature immediately after making. Store leftover eggs peeled but not sliced in the fridge for up to three days.
No dairy: Use a plain dairy-free yogurt.
Poached Eggs: Rather than a soft-boiled egg, make a poached egg.
No Mint: Use another fresh herb such as parsley, or omit.