1 servings • 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 Lemon (juice and zested)
- 1 slice Sourdough Bread (toasted)
- 1/2 Avocado (sliced)
- 4 Mint Leaves (chopped)
- Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- In a food processor, whip together the ricotta cheese, lemon juice, and zest until smooth.
- Spread the whipped ricotta over the toasted bread. Slice the avocado and place it on top. Sprinkle with chopped mint, salt, and black pepper. Enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate the whipped ricotta in an airtight container for up to four days.
Gluten-free: Use gluten free bread.
No DairyUse soft vegan cheese instead of ricotta.
Additional Toppings: Cherry tomatoes, chili flakes, and/or jalapeno.