At Rosemary, we're rethinking the way Australians experience primary healthcare. We offer convenient, accessible care from diagnosis to medication delivery, to ongoing care - all from the comfort of your home. Since launching we've seen double digit month-on-month growth and helped thousands of Australians with their health needs.
We're building a world class team as we scale for our next phase of growth. We're looking for talented and motivated people who thrive on ownership, influence and innovation to join us on this ride. This is a unique opportunity to join an early stage startup and play a key role in shaping the business.
About the Role
A Health Coach supports our patients with both 1-1 and group coaching to help them achieve their weight loss goals as part of the Rosemary Health online community.
In this role you will be the most public face of the Rosemary team and central point of contact, and responsible for creating long-term engagement and relationships with our patients. You will motivate, support, and guide patients to improve their relationships with food, sleep, exercise, and emotional health. You will build and foster a community that celebrates patient successes, troubleshoots challenges and helps patients develop sustainable, healthy weight loss habits for life.
You will also be the point of escalation in the community responsible for triaging, responding to, and escalating clinically relevant patient issues or queries to Rosemary’s clinical team to ensure patients receive a high quality of medical care.
- Engage, motivate, and guide patients online through Rosemary’s doctor-guided weight loss program.
- Provide both 1-1 and group coaching support and collaborate with Rosemary’s clinical teams to ensure each member's success in the program.
- Actively listen and empower members to find and practice new sustainable habits that will support weight loss long term.
- Identify, respond to, and escalate clinically relevant patient communications or situations when they arise to ensure patients receive a high quality of medical care.
- Manage and promote discussion within the Rosemary patient community to foster an inclusive, supportive and engaged community that helps members achieve their goals.
- Create content, such as video, that supports community members reaching their goals.
- 3 years experience in health coaching, the healthcare space or allied services.
- Health coaching degree or related qualification.
- Online first mindset - with the ability to translate your health coaching skills to an online space (Google Suite, Slack, Video).
- Empathetic problem solver, with excellent communication skills.
Bonus points if you have
- Online community management experience.
- Content creation experience.