At Rosemary, we're rethinking the way Australians experience primary healthcare. We offer convenient, accessible care from diagnosis to medication delivery, to ongoing care - all from the comfort of your home. Since launching we've seen double digit month-on-month growth and helped thousands of Australians with their health needs.
We're building a world class team as we scale for our next phase of growth. We're looking for talented and motivated people who thrive on ownership, influence and innovation to join us on this ride. This is a unique opportunity to join an early stage startup and play a key role in shaping the business. We pay well and offer generous equity.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Content Designer to help us bring world-class products to life. In this role, you will be instrumental in helping us introduce online healthcare to more Australians. Your work will be highly impactful, visible and of the highest quality.
This is an opportunity to join a small, enthusiastic, and growing Design team within one of Australia’s most exciting startups.. Being a growing team, we don’t have all the answers yet. We need team members to help us shape what Design is at Rosemary. That means you’ll have a lot of autonomy to explore projects you’re interested in and be influential in how we work together.
The day to day
- Develop the content strategy for multiple products and experiences that match user needs and business goals. Persuasively develop and communicate value propositions to drive our strategy forward.
- Demonstrate best practices in understanding business opportunities, user needs, audience segments, competitive landscape, and constraints to deliver products to market that drive user satisfaction and business growth.
- Leverage and contribute to processes and practices, driving impact and efficiency in how we develop user-centric content.
- Plan, prioritise and undertake 'just enough process’ using a lean mindset to achieve goals and deliver on content objectives.
- Communicate user needs, content rationales, requirements and other information in a clear, concise way to meet the needs of the audience.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, User Researchers, Product Managers and Engineers to create world class products.
- Actively give and receive feedback using best practices to build productive relationships and ensure diverse viewpoints are incorporated in design solutions.
- Coach and develop your team to deliver world-class products and features for our users, leveraging appropriate methods such as design thinking, prototyping, user interface design, user research, experimentation and more.
Who We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in content design, UX writing, copywriting, or product documentation.
- Experience working in a Product Design team in close collaboration with Product Management and Engineering as a part of the product development process.
- Expert in content strategy methodologies, including style guides, audits, content testing, content matrixes etc.
- Portfolio of product-focused writing samples and style guidelines for web and mobile applications.