At Rosemary, we're rethinking the way Australians experience primary healthcare. We offer convenient, accessible care from diagnosis to medication delivery, to ongoing care - all from the comfort of your home. Since launching, we've seen double-digit, month-on-month growth and helped thousands of Australians with their health needs.
We're building a world class team as we scale for our next phase of growth. We're looking for talented and motivated people who thrive on ownership, influence and innovation to join us on this ride. This is a unique opportunity to join an early-stage startup and play a key role in shaping the business. We pay well and offer generous equity.
About the Role
As a Content Writer you will deliver well-researched, engaging health content to help Australians achieve better health outcomes, while also being central to Rosemary’s marketing objectives. You will be passionate about the role content plays to create trust between Rosemary and our patients, and you will be excited to write content from Rosemary’s unique perspective as we build a strong brand story.
You will translate briefs into well-researched, clinically supported, and SEO optimised content to support Rosemary’s broader marketing strategy. From blog-style articles, to marketing site copy, to downloadable guides, you will create experiences that delight, convert and engage.
Reporting to the Content Director, this newly-created role is an opportunity to join a small, enthusiastic, and growing content team within one of Australia’s most exciting startups and help shape our future direction.
The day to day
- Write well-researched health-related content for blogs, articles, social media, and the Rosemary website.
- Conduct research on health and medical-related topics to ensure any health claims made are well supported by evidence.
- Propose and create health-related content that supports Rosemary’s marketing objectives and increases patient engagement.
- Manage production timelines and work with stakeholders to create and publish content in a timely manner.
- Ensure content is compliant with AHPRA/TGA regulations and passes our clinical review before publication.
- Conduct SEO research to support content writing efforts and recommend ideas for consideration.
- Publish and update content within our CMS.
- Repackage content for publication on social media and other channels.
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or suitable health-related field.
- Proven health-related content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of SEO and content management systems.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Online-first approach to working (Slack, Google Docs, etc).
- Familiarity with AHPRA/TGA regulations a plus.