At Rosemary, we're rethinking the way Australians experience primary healthcare. We offer convenient, accessible care from diagnosis to medication delivery, to ongoing care - all from the comfort of your home. Since launching we've seen double digit month-on-month growth and helped thousands of Australians with their health needs.
We're building a world class team as we scale for our next phase of growth. We're looking for talented and motivated people who thrive on ownership, influence and innovation to join us on this ride. This is a unique opportunity to join an early stage startup and play a key role in shaping the business. We pay well and offer generous equity.
About the Role
We are looking for a lifecycle & CRM manager to join the Patient Experience (PX) team to help build personalised, outcome driven, and lifelong healthcare for our patients. You will work collaboratively with our Marketing and Product teams to define and execute our product lifecycle strategy.
If you are passionate about the customer, new ways of doing things, doing meaningful work that helps improve patient experience and life, then this is the role for you. We are not afraid of setting hairy but realistic goals, making strategic calls for better patient experience and getting things done as a team. We are authentic and will always help where we can. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, innovative and customer-centric individual to make their mark.
- Manage the patient engagement and segmentation strategy to nurture patients
- Plan and execute CRM campaigns in our marketing automation platform (Braze)
- Run experiments to impact key metrics
- Monitor and report on campaign performance
- Identify new opportunities for greater member engagement, and ensure continuous improvement of customer experience and performance efficiencies.
- Work closely with content experts and clinicians to deliver patient communications
- Stay up-to-date with the latest updates, features, and techniques to provide ongoing education of best practice lifecycle engagement
- Be the subject matter expert on all things CRM
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years experience in a Lifecycle, CRM marketing or retention/loyalty management role
- Hands on experience with all aspects of creating and managing lifecycle campaigns
- Strong understanding of lifecycle journeys, CRMs and their application in lifecycle/trigger based marketing, customer segmentation and personalisation
- Track record of innovation and improvement through testing
- Proficiency with data to derive insights that shape strategy and tactics.
- Technically savvy and show attention to detail
- Have a curious mindset and be a creative problem solver
- Experience with Braze & Amplitude is highly desirable
Come Join A Rocketship
- A-class team - We know great businesses are built by great people.
- Fast-paced but supportive environment - You’ll be challenged to grow to your full potential.
- Impact - Your work will impact our members' lives all across the country.
- Experienced founding team - Our founders have scaled startups before, have deep health-tech experience and a strong clinical background.
- Backed by heavyweight Venture Capital - AUS, US and Singapore.
- Equity (ESOP) in the business - Everyone benefits from the momentum they help create.