At Rosemary, we're rethinking the way Australians experience primary healthcare. We offer convenient, accessible care from diagnosis to medication delivery, to ongoing care - all from the comfort of your home. Since launching we've seen double digit month-on-month growth and helped thousands of Australians with their health needs.
We're building a world class team as we scale for our next phase of growth. We're looking for talented and motivated people who thrive on ownership, influence and innovation to join us on this ride. This is a unique opportunity to join an early stage startup and play a key role in shaping the business. We pay well and offer generous equity.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to help us bring world-class products to life. In this role, you will be instrumental in helping us introduce online healthcare to more Australians. Your work will be highly impactful, visible and of the highest quality.
This is an opportunity to join a small, enthusiastic, and growing Design team within one of Australia’s most exciting startups.. Being a growing team, we don’t have all the answers yet. We need team members to help us shape what Design is at Rosemary. That means you’ll have a lot of autonomy to explore projects you’re interested in and be influential in how we work together.
The day to day
- Explore new ideas and creative solutions that surprise and delight our users and create a positive brand perception, maintaining our market-leading position
- Understand business opportunities, user journeys, user needs, competitive landscape, and technical constraints to deliver products to market that drive user satisfaction and business growth
- Explore new ideas and creative solutions that surprise and delight our users and create a positive brand perception, maintaining our market-leading position.
- Understand business opportunities, user needs, competitive landscape, and technical constraints to deliver products to market that drive user satisfaction and business growth.
- Deliver world-class products and features for our users, leveraging sketching, prototyping, user interface design, motion and interaction design methods.
- Validate design solutions using qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Work with others to plan, prioritise and undertake 'just enough design' using a lean mindset to achieve goals and deliver on objectives
- Deliver commercially feasible user-centric design solutions that meet team goals and business objectives.
- Present work and participate in providing feedback in regular design critiques to ensure consistency and quality outcomes.
Who We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in product design (UX and/or UI).
- You have strong knowledge of design principles for mobile and web apps and of contemporary design and development methodologies and best practices.
- You're proficient with the design and prototyping tool Figma.
- You develop design concepts that put users first while catering to key business goals.
- You have experience in-high usage consumer digital products (apps and websites).