At Rosemary, we're rethinking the way Australians experience primary healthcare. We offer convenient, accessible care from diagnosis to medication delivery, to ongoing care - all from the comfort of your home. Since launching we've seen double digit month-on-month growth and helped thousands of Australians with their health needs.
We're building a world class team as we scale for our next phase of growth. We're looking for talented and motivated people who thrive on ownership, influence and innovation to join us on this ride. This is a unique opportunity to join an early stage startup and play a key role in shaping the business.
About the role
- Performs in telehealth initial and subsequent nutrition evaluations, documents encounters and progress.
- Assesses the patient's current nutritional status, nutrition-related biochemical parameters, eating patterns, lifestyle, exercise and structured activity.
- Provides nutrition education to patients, macro and micronutrients, prophylactic and replacement vitamin therapy, all according to evidence-based practice.
- Provides patients with appropriate meal plans, proper food intake and food preparation, and sets behavioural goals while monitoring, guiding, and supporting the patients throughout the program.
- Understands the required elements of documentation for nutrition assessments.
- Collaborates and provides education to other medical professionals on the multidisciplinary team.
- Leads the dietary management of the patients on the weight loss program which includes:
- Guiding patients through setting nutrition goals, creating meal plans, setting macro and calorie goals, and being familiar with prescribed anti-obesity medications.
- Directs and guides patients through different nutritional plans in collaboration with medical professionals.
- Assesses patient’s readiness to learn, motivation, and ability to participate in a weight loss program, presents any cases of concern to the medical team for a collaborative determination of next steps or intervention, and determines whether the nutrition intervention/plan of care is being implemented as prescribed.
- Leads program-related support groups and all the related activities such as site/platform, email reminders and invitations, theme and discussion facilitation.
- Reviews and guides content, educational material and participates in program development, and stays current with obesity and Bariatric related literature.
- Possesses a high level of analytic skills to interpret laboratory data under the guidance of the respective doctor.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills to interact with a diverse patient population, physicians, and other staff members while working effectively and developing collegial relationships.
- Exhibits organisational, time management and multitasking skills, and is self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Is confident to be involved with social media posting, content creation, and media.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced technical focused environment.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
Education And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent experience. Accreditation with the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA) as an Accredited Practising Dietitian is a must.
- Minimum experience: Preferred experience 2-years or more in the field of Dietetics and Nutrition.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Requirements
- MS Office suite: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Comfortable operating across different software and platforms.