At Rosemary, we're rethinking the way Australians experience primary healthcare. We offer convenient, accessible care from diagnosis to medication delivery, to ongoing care - all from the comfort of your home. Since launching we've seen double digit month-on-month growth and helped thousands of Australians with their health needs.
We're building a world class team as we scale for our next phase of growth. We're looking for talented and motivated people who thrive on ownership, influence and innovation to join us on this ride. This is a unique opportunity to join an early stage startup and play a key role in shaping the business. We pay well and offer generous equity.
About the Role
As a digital designer you will partner with the marketing, product and lifecycle teams to deliver world-class brand landing pages campaigns for Rosemary. You will be a creative problem solver who is passionate about storytelling, user experience and visual design. You must be a good communicator with the ability to manage a variety of stakeholders and deadlines.
You will be translating creative concepts to digital experiences. You will bring your experience in mobile design to create experiences that delight and convert.
This is an opportunity to join a small, enthusiastic, and growing Design team within one of Australia’s most exciting startups. Being a growing team, we don’t have all the answers yet. We need team members to help us shape what Design is at Rosemary. That means you’ll have a lot of autonomy to explore projects you’re interested in and be influential in how we work together.
The day to day
- You'll contribute to the discovery phase with user stories, research, competitor analysis, wireframes, user flows etc.. and help define the problem and solutions.
- You'll translate creative concepts, insights, data and user research into prototypes to validate ideas with stakeholders and end users.
- You'll design creative and on-brand visual solutions such as, banners, graphics, UI motions, landing pages and websites that drive users to the product and inspire them to create a design
- You'll work closely with engineers during implementation and review final deliverables with an exacting eye, ensuring that layout, images, typography and general experience is flawless and on-brand.
- You'll iterate and optimise pages and user flows for conversion.
Who We’re Looking For
- Someone with 3+ years of experience designing landing pages, and online marketing using industry standard design tools and best practice processes.
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in designing, email and in-app components, a strong understanding in user behaviour and how to drive conversion.
- You work iteratively and have experience with conversion optimization, A/B testing, User testing and using data to inform design decisions.
- You are comfortable with the various acquisition channels (SEO, SEM, Social etc..) & organic channels (Email, In-app messaging) and are able to provide holistic, consistent and performant solutions.
- Someone who has a sharp eye for detail and great UI skills.
- A great all-rounder, someone who thinks about how marketing connects to the product.
- Someone who looks at tricky situations through a solutions-focused lens
- Someone who loves working productively in a fast paced and agile environment to create impact.