Dr Joseph Santos
Dr Joseph Santos, MB.BS, FRACGP, B.Sci (Honours), is a highly respected General Practitioner based in Sydney. He has volunteered as a doctor in remote parts of the Philippines, and provided on-the-job clinical training to the next generation of Australian GPs.
Dr Joseph has an interest Men’s health, Chronic care management, Obstetric and Paediatric care. He is passionate in providing the best possible care to his patients and along with his colleagues, share the same vision of advancing accessible health care using easy to use technology.
Dr Joseph is the co-founder and clinician director of Rosemary Health – an Australian-based company with a global vision created to connect patients to quality healthcare online.
- Senior General Practioner (RACGP) - currently in Hyde Park Medical Centre & Redfern Station Medical Centre
- Co-founder, Senior Medical Advisor of Rosemary Health
- Research and publication, Honours Class 1“Clostridium perfringens in Antibiotic Associated Diarrhoea”, The University of Sydney, NSW Australia
- Resident Medical Officer Representative, Albury Base Hospital, Albury NSW
- Grand Rounds Presentation, “Medicine in the Philippines” Westmead Hospital NSW
- Elective as a medical student in a 3rd World rural province
- Medical Student’s Elective Scholarship, Westmead Hospital, NSW Australia
- Sydney Chinese Association Prize in Microbiology, The University of Sydney, NSW Australia
Rosemary Health Guides
- University of Sydney, Doctor of Medicine. MBBS
- Certificate in Dermatology, University of Queensland
- Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer Surgery, University of Queensland
- Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer Medicine, University of Queensland
- One Day Course in HIV Medicine (ASHM)